Saturday, January 07, 2006

Melt.

i know somewhere,
there's a home for me
to i go sans all ego
there's a home for me
not very far...but i cant see.
though have started walking
late if i be, wait there my lil' dream.

i know someone,
will rest his faith in me
believe--will all he do
then i shall stand,
and take him along.
he'll be my soul.
let him come to me God.

i know someday,
the sun shall rise on my pillow
burn my vice, and my shallow
then it shall shine in the noon
it'll take a few moments though.
release me please.
let me go.

i know somehow,
someday,
i will fly away
above the needs and the guilt
above the human and the err
she will lay me calm,
calm as an unborn.
i will smile.
feel your soul in me.

i am coming...

1 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger shilpi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home